Use this Stamp Duty Calculator for calculation of stamp duty / registration value of Apartments in Group Housing Societies of Greater Noida / Greater Noida West or Noida Extension.
This stamp duty calculator is valid only for Greater Noida. Noida has a separate formula and stamp duty can be calculated using this calculator: Stamp duty calculator for Apartments in Noida
Stamp Duty Calculation formula:
(Super Area * (Max (BSP in PSM or Circle Rate PSM) ) – (Floor Discount) + (No. of open parking * 150000) + (No. of covered parking * 300000) + (up to 12% luxury surcharge) * 5%)
Important things to note about Stamp Duty in Greater Noida
At a broader level, the stamp duty is approximately 5% of the apartment value. However, there are few smaller charges that play a role.
- Booking Price or Sector’s Circle Rate, whichever is higher is taken into consideration for the calculation of stamp duty.
- A surcharge of maximum 12% is added to the consideration value of the apartment complex which has facilities like Gym, Club, Swimming Pool. As most of the societies qualify under this requirement, we have added 12% surcharge while calculating the stamp value.
- Covered Car Parking is fixed at minimum 3,00,000/-. If builder charges more than 3L for car parking, actual value (more than 3L) will be considered.
- Open Car Parking is fixed at 1,50,000/- If builder charges more than 1.5L for car parking, actual value (more than 3L) will be considered.
- Starting from the 4th floor, a discount of 2% is applied on every floor till 12th Floor. From 13th Floor onwards, the discount is flat 20%.
- A discount of 10000/- is given for Female only allottees.
Please let us know if you find any error in the calculation method. We are open to suggestions and improvements.