Use this Stamp Duty Calculator for calculation of stamp duty / registration value of Apartments in Group Housing Societies of Noida.
Refer to this list for circle rates of ground housing societies in Noida Circle Rates for Group Housing Societies in Noida
This stamp duty calculator is valid only for Noida. Greater Noida has a separate formula and stamp duty can be calculated using this calculator: Stamp duty calculator for Apartments in Greater Noida / Greater Noida West
Stamp Duty Calculation formula:
(Super Area * Max (BSP in PSM or Circle Rate PSM) – (Floor Discount) + (No. of open parking * 150000) + (No. of covered parking * 300000) + (up to 15% luxury surcharge) ) * 5%
Important things to note about Stamp Duty in Noida
At a broader level, the stamp duty is approximately 5% of the apartment value. However, there are few smaller charges that play a role.
- Booking Price or Sector’s Circle Rate, whichever is higher is taken into consideration for the calculation of stamp duty.
- A surcharge of maximum 15% is added to the consideration value of the apartment complex which has facilities like Gym, Club, Swimming Pool. As most of the societies qualify under this requirement, we have added 15% surcharge while calculating the stamp value.
- Covered Car Parking is fixed at minimum 3,00,000/-. If builder charges more than 3L for car parking, actual value (more than 3L) will be considered.
- Open Car Parking is fixed at 1,50,000/- If builder charges more than 1.5L for car parking, actual value (more than 3L) will be considered.
- Starting from the 4th floor, a discount of 2% is applied on every floor till 12th Floor. From 13th Floor onwards, the discount is flat 20%.
- A discount of 10000/- is given for Female only allottees.
Please let us know if you find any error in the calculation method. We are open to suggestions and improvements.